Wondering what you have already read? Forgot where you are in a series? You can keep a Reading History of all the items you have checked out with your Troy Public Library card and never have to wonder about these things again.
First, log in to your Library account via our webpage, then follow these steps.
1. Click on My Account, located in the light blue bar across the top of the page.
2. Select My Record from the dropdown list.
3. Click on Contact Information and Preferences in the middle of the screen.
4. Scroll down to Preferences near the bottom and find Maintain reading list
5. Click on the box next to Maintain reading list to place a check there. You will get a pop-up warning saying that your reading list may be reviewed by law enforcement without your consent.
6. Click OK to continue
7. Click Submit Change Request at the bottom to save the change to your account. Don't forget to this step.
You will now have the option to select Reading History from the My Account dropdown list to display the items that you have checked out on your account since you initiated the list. This list is not retroactive. When you first make this change you will not have any titles listed. It may take 24 hours or so after making this change before the titles show up on your Reading History list.