Olivia Olson, Teen Librarian
Have you ever been in the news?
I’ve been in the news a bunch in the last year spreading the word about all the events and clubs we offer to teens at the Library. Last May, the Patch did an article on the first anniversary of our awesome Teen Advisory Board.
Who is your celebrity doppelganger aka look-a-like?
I don’t think I have one.
If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 5 things would you take with you?
1. The collected diaries of Anais Nin.
2. My old Book of Knowledge encyclopedia set .
3. Lots of pens and paper. I would go crazy if I couldn’t write.
4. My sister. She would know how to build things and prevent me from eating poison mushrooms or something.
5. Coffee. I don’t know how that would work out logistically, but I like to think I’d find a way.
What is the best meal you have ever had?
My grandma made fantastic Swedish meatballs. I can’t remember a specific time I ate them, but I know I have, and they were always the best.
Finally, eReaders or physical books?
Physical books. I love the convenience of eReaders, but I can never focus as well as I do on a print book. I always end up checking my email or something.