See how much you save monthly by using
Troy Public Library.
- On the left, enter the number of times per month
you use each service.
- The estimated retail value of each service will be calculated on the right.
- Total value of your library use is shown at the bottom of the worksheet.
- Tip: Tab between entries and do not use commas.
Troy Public Library is a great value!
The Value of Services was estimated in the following
- Books, Music CDs
& Audiobooks Borrowed, as well as Magazines Read:
the average cost to purchase these items in hard copy or electronic formats
- Movies Borrowed:
the average cost of a movie rental in the area
- Online Resources Used:
the average cost for access to online databases
- Computer & Wireless Internet Use:
the average charge at retail businesses
- Items Borrowed from
another Library: the average cost of an interlibrary loan
- Museum Passes:
the average cost of museum admission in Southeast